Friday 4 March 2016

THENEWRAFAEL STUDY

http://makeagif.com/i/gpeiRv

THENEWRAFAEL is a perfect example of a style I would like to experiment with in terms of gif design. As I am a beginner in designing animation and do not really have much knowledge in the subject, I think working with basic shape and pattern and simply alternating the colour scheme, that could potentially add a mood to my designs. And it is not too complicated to create. 








Simply moving shape with different gradient textures, you would be surprised how simple yet effective the concept is. It somehow evokes a reaction/mood through watching. I like gifs as it brings life to your designs.





Simplicity is key sometimes and perhaps gifs do not need to be complicated thorough design but just simply relying on your creativity can create an effective final outcome. Above is a design I admire most of rafael again with the tonal gradients layered on top of each other, placed broken mirrors below to reflect the light back. Simple to create but still amazing in my perspective. I would imagine being in this room would create a mood through his designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment