Friday 4 March 2016

SELF BRANDING - RESEARCH


Before looking into creating my own self branding design. I going to look at research criteria and other self branding designs to gain some inspiration. As a starting point I want to decide, in what medium will I present my self branding. And also how complex do I want my design to be, to I want it to be simplistic direct straight to the point. Or do I want something a bit more out of the box and complex. 



Visual identity for The Manual designed by Moniker.:

TERRITORY: Festival of Contemporary Art:

I like the colour schemes in these designs, its calm and the overall colour palette compliment each other well.

Just In Case | #stationary #corporate #design #corporatedesign #identity #branding #marketing < repinned by www.BlickeDeeler.de | Take a look at www.LogoGestaltung-Hamburg.de:

Dinner invitation:


identity deisgn, logo, graphic, red and blue. The Hybrid City - identity by Brussels design consultants Modern Practice:


Roam identity:

These two would follow more under the simplistic approach, especially the one below. I have always liked the red and black colour combo, they always compliment each other and stand out so well, more so than any other colour in my perspective, whilst also maintaining professionalism. 


simple_:

No comments:

Post a Comment