Friday 4 March 2016

LOGICAL MAGAZINE

A competition I entered, to create the front cover for 'Logical Magazine' I tried to look at space, I personally find space absolutely amazing from a design perspective, I love the animation films create of space in Sci-fi films, such an array of colour and pattern but in such a restricted way, theres really nothing like it. In this design I took black holes and space travel into perspective, using a vortex like design, with the image of a galaxy in the background. I looked for many different colour schemes, I found it difficult to choose one for my final outcome.  













Here is a final layout version of my design, I realised after submitting this that I did not like this version of my design as it was too cold as a design, I prefer the much warmer tonal colours used in previous designs above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment