Friday 4 March 2016

BARBICAN CENTRE

When I went back to London I visited the Barbican Centre which is one of the my favourite places in London. Its like walking through an amazon rainforest that is contained in a typical London building. But somehow the mix between architecture and nature creates a beautiful aesthetic. Which makes for good photography, which I can use in my designs. I have not yet found a use of the images but I will some point in the future. 















Theres so much texture and pattern in plants, that makes for wonderful editing. Some times you do not need to start from scratch. Lets say this image above for example. I am currently designing an album cover for Secret 7 brief. an image like this once edited in photoshop could be a perfect starting point for a design. I am doing Tame Impala, which has a psychedelic theme, I think this could fit perfectly with the theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment