Friday 4 March 2016

CREATING A BEHANCE



Since starting my course this year, I have been looking at many ways to market myself as a designer. I know I am early in my studies so the designer I am now will not be who I am after I finish my course however, I believe the earlier you start the easier it will be to get noticed. As we live in a generation where the more followers you have the easier your prospects. There are so many people in the world who make so much money purely through the amount of followers they have this intrigues businesses to use your account to market themselves and pay you handsomely for doing so. I find if I get myself known socially, finding jobs collaborations and inspiration will become a whole lot easier.

For instance at the moment I have a basic temporary design concept for my logo on my Behance. This will be improved and changed, once I have completed my Self Branding brief. A lot of people create business cards etc for self branding which is fine, but I do not see the point in it, who will I give my business card to now at this age? I believe this brief will be much more while applying it to digital principles such as your Instagram or Behance, somewhere where your design will actually gain notice and credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment