Friday 4 March 2016

KIDSFROMARS SUMMER SEASON


Some work I did for the design of KIDSFROMARS redesigning their new logo. Looking back at this I really do not like this design, it was not my choice to choose this design, but it was chosen for promotional purposes, I was given a brief with set guidelines and the director preferred this particular design because it sold the brand name along with the logo. However I still believe there is a better design decision to adopt.






I envision doing a similar thing for my brand 'rosh' eventually experimenting with clothing design however for now I am happy to work with other brands to build experience and knowledge. I do not have the right resources or financial backing to produce what I would want for my clothing as it would not have the quality I am looking for. Above are clothing designs I contributed to. As you can see its still in its baby steps of production as we develop from the basics. For this summers season I am looking to add more colour to the design process. Perhaps the same colour palette used in the Yeezy Season 3. I also want to experiment with a design idea in a few of designs in a style that emulates Piet Mondrian but with my own twist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment