Friday 4 March 2016

DESIGN EXPERIMENTATION 1


A photo taken in Canada, I have been looking forward to experimenting with this image, as I find there are a lot of possible design outcomes, with a range of styles.


I found these two designs two dark, I was trying to experiment with the same design to get different outcomes and this is to stark and negative for the specific design.




This is me trying to express a high saturated loud expressive design, with a fuzzy tv effect in place, I think its theres too much going on in this design which detracts from the overall aesthetic.



This was the final design concept, I much prefer this design as it is the mood I was going for somber lonely but with a certain warmth applied to it. I want to experiment further with this design perhaps working with GIF. If I had the skills to do so I wanted to have the mysterious man walk along the water and simply sit down on the rock. A simple idea but I feel with the colour and ocean flowing it can be very effective. I might go on the student collaborations profile on Facebook and see if I can find an animator to assist me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment