Saturday 28 April 2018

PRESENTATION ANALYSIS

I found the whole process frustrating, as I felt I did not convey my ideas well. I only realized after that trying to explain a business proposal in 10 minutes just was not going to be possible. Think the nerves got to me a little and missed some vital information. I treated this presentation as how I have prepared myself for life after university. Not necessarily what I have done this year. This may have been an error on my part. But this is what is most important to me in terms of personal professional practice. How am I preparing myself for life after university. I tried to explain this by showing:

- How I am pre-planning the production of my business
- How I am planning to get further education in business to enhance my understanding and ultimately improve my business
- How my placement informed my decision of proceeding with my entrepreneurial motives.

These are the points I tried to focus on as it shows the ways in which I am trying to set up my own future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment