Sunday 13 May 2018

DESIRE TO LEARN BUSINESS

Looking into further education after university, I have been analyzing potential masters courses. This ambition stems from both a desire to want to become more business minded and also the opportunity to travel. 

From the past few years I have analysed what kind of worker I am, where and how I work best and what position I want be in moving forward. I now understand after much contemplation that I would like to expand on my own ideas and passions. I enjoy the creative production of design but what I have come to appreciate more this year is the process of design. I believe the design thinking approach to working can evolve past just creating designs. The design thinking process can also be very beneficial to business. 

The course has taught many qualities that are linked to having a strong business sense. 

- From presenting in front of a large audience
- Developing products and services, undergoing deep research to apply them to the needs and requirements of the consumer
- Collaboration and communication 


It is my desire to learn more about business, but I would like to learn it from a design perspective. The courses I am applying to takes in design strategy concerns and blends this with business theory. I think this is a good course to study because not only does it benefit my interests and desires but also my style of study. It can become more relatable

No comments:

Post a Comment