Sunday 13 May 2018

WEBSITE

WEBSITE

Visit my website at:

https://roshant.myportfolio.com/

Looking into further education after university, I have been analyzing potential masters courses. This ambition stems from both a desire to want to become more business minded and also the opportunity to travel. 

It is my desire to learn more about business, but I would like to learn it from a design perspective. The courses I am applying to takes in design strategy concerns and blends this with business theory. I think this is a good course to study because not only does it benefit my interests and desires but also my style of study. It can become more relatable. 

One of the requirements for applying to these courses is submitting a portfolio. This is why there is a need for a website. 

The universities requirements for the portfolio is:


Present work that you believe best represent your background, interests in design thinking, design strategy, innovation, work process, and writings. These may include research outcomes, design strategies, articles, publications, photography, interviews, presentations, video clips, websites, blog URLs, essays, or other media. Where appropriate, include descriptions of the projects.

I have organised my work specifically to the requirements of the universities I am applying for. Displaying my best work, which is also relevant to the courses I am applying for. The work I have displayed on my website is work that shows my innovative entreprenurial side to graphic design, illustrating work such as: my app ideas, clothing range etc.  

I have includes an issuu publication of my dissertation on Design Thinking. This will benefit my application massively, as it is a big part of of the courses I am applying to. It also demonstrates my understanding and passion for design thinking, which  ultimately shows my passion for the course. 

My decision to create a colourful, but minimal design was to effectively keep the focus of my website on the content. By keeping all of the content on one page it has kept the navigation simple, allowing to easily transition through my work.  




No comments:

Post a Comment