Sunday 22 April 2018

PLANS AFTER UNIVERSITY

Looking into further education after university, I have been analyzing potential masters courses. These courses stem from both a desire to want to become more business minded and also the opportunity to travel. 

From the past few years I have analysed what kind of worker I am, where and how I work best and what position to I want be in moving forward. I now understand after much contemplation that I would like to just expand on my own ideas and passions. I want to learn how to build and make money from these passions and ideas in the best possible way. I enjoy the process of design but what I have come to appreciate more is the approach of design more than the actual designing. I believe the design thinking approach to working can evolve past just creating designs but any job. The design thinking process I believe can also be very beneficial to business. 

Anyway it is my desire to learn more about business, but I would like to learn in from a design perspective. It takes in design strategy concerns and blends this with business theory. I think this is a good course to study because not only does it benefit my interests and desires but also my style of study. It can become more relatable. 

I shall look to apply at the top places in the world for the courses that interest me in both a design and business sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment