Saturday 21 April 2018

BEN FREEMAN COMMUNICATION

COMMUNICATION


Hello,

I am a graphic design student from Leeds. My course administrator amber recommended you as a field of interest. I have studied and viewed your work, I am a fan of how you have obtained different job roles within the industry and it is a huge inspiration to my own goals as I progress after university. I have created an animation listing my ideas and questions written. I would appreciate it greatly if you were to respond to these questions to further my understanding on the industry and the values you have carried throughout your career that has enabled you to be such a success. I have attached the interview with this email. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,


Roshan 

You can view the attached video of the interview questions via this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2us6OsGiGU&feature=youtu.be






The purpose of creating an animation for this interview was to stand out. Creating an engaging method of communication.





I did receive contact from him regarding my previous emails. However I chased him up 2-3 times after and he never got back to me... even more frustrating than not replying at all as I believed I would be able to interview him 

No comments:

Post a Comment